Thursday, November 4, 2010
Chocolate
My family love chocolate. Anything chocolate is fine with them, but one he all time favourites is chocolate mousse. I make this chocolate mousse that is realy lovely. Rich with chocolate and full of cream. All the bad things but they love it. Whenever any one has a birthday and you ask what do you want for dessert they all say the same thing Chocolate Mousse. So the other day it was no ones birthday but we did have something to celebrate a new baby coming soon. So i made the all time favourite chocolate mousse for them. Everyone was so excited to come home and find the chocolate mousse there and they all tucked in and enjoyed every bit of the mousse. Except my daughter of course who cannot eat anything at the moment with raw eggs in. So she was not very happy to miss out on the mousse. Oh well next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Sherry I must get the recipe for the famous chocolate mousse sound very yummy but poor Desrae
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the addition to the family. Its a shame it comes at such a high price. That Mousse sure does sound nice. My wife just had a baby and I think the hardest part for her was the foods she had to forgo.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sherry, on the new family member to be. Your chocolate mousse sounds very nice, and I love your blog title, very clever!
ReplyDeleteAll these pictures of food looks yummy! Can I eat at your place? loving your blog title!
ReplyDeleteChocolate mousse is just yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteWe need the recipe please, sounds like one of the best if all love it, we know what a woderful cook you are, having fond memories of those lovely curries!
ReplyDeleteomg I love chocolate, and mousse!
ReplyDeleteYum, yum, will you share the recipe? Love your blog !
ReplyDelete